KOOEE! Snacks

Way too long ago I was given the opportunity to try a VERY new snack SUPER snack called Kooee!! As part of my Girls Gone Sporty ambassadorship, I received an email that this very small kickstarter company was looking for bloggers to review and share their thoughts.  So you know me and snacks… well and food in general. I was SO in.

It may have taken me forever to put this blog entry together but it’s due to nothing other than life getting away from me. These snacks are seriously awesome.


One of the things that I think I love the most is that the dried fruit + nuts/seeds are in one side and the jerky is completely separate. This feature keeps everything fresh and tasting just as it should. When you are ready to eat, you simply pull apart the center seal (very easy) and ta-da!


Just give it a little shake (or a stir with your hand) and you have a super awesome snack. These are packed with protein, are gluten-free, soy-free, and paleo friendly. Not to mention very delicious. Although I am typically far from a dried fruit fan, mixed in with all the other good things, it turns out it’s not so terrible. I love that there are seeds, nuts and CHOCOLATE in this particular one. It also has just enough KICK to make your taste-buds get all excited!



A little tiny snapshot of some of the goodness that is KOOEE!  This is the best mixture of snack heaven ever. Your typical “trail mix” often has m&m’s, salty peanuts, and RAISINS. Because I really dislike raisins, I usually take a big old pass. But if I was running on a trail and came across a package of KOOEE! I would be a happy gal, just sayin’.

Have you ever tried KOOEE! Snacks?  Do you have a go to trail mix that you love? Tell me about it in the comments! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HempPro70 Giveaway!!

PRO Compression Giveaway!!!!

Into the woods